Wednesday, November 12, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things


As most of you know, when I moved from six rooms to two, I got rid of a lot of "stuff". However, as the song states, I had to keep a "few of my favorite things". As stated, the pillowcases make me fill loved. The three bears all have special meaning to me. On the left is the bear Nancy Leigh gave me years ago when everyone left home and moved on so that I would not be alone; I had a teddy bear to hold and cuddle. That was a thoughtful thing to do and I truly appreciated it. In the middle is the bear Bobbie Suniga gave me when I was in Halifax Regional Hospital feeling very lonely and super tired of being sick. I was really down and she came in with her smile, her love, an angel stone, and the adorable, soft teddy bear. What a uplift that was! And last, but not least, is my Misty Bear - from Canada after Marion and I had toured Niagara Falls and ridden the Maid of the Mist boat. Another fantastic memory. As the commercial says: PRICELESS

No comments: