Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eating, eating, eating




Just a glimpse of the many times we enjoyed the food of Brooklyn. When I travel anywhere, I always want to try something I cannot get at home, and there were so many places to choose from. I find I love fish tacos, the crepes were the best I have ever eaten, pulled pork which reminded me of the North Carolina pork, the dinner I had with Nancy and her friends was possibly the best meal I have ever had and I cannot think of the name of the restaurant - but it was a pork chop to die for and glazed apples that I would love to have the recipe for. I also had one of the best breakfast meals that I have ever eaten that had a fabulous hash brown pattie. It was truly an experience. We did eat often at home, and Nancy introduced me to Nutella and Banana Sandwiches on a thin whole wheat roll. I have purchased those ingredients and continue to enjoy them now at home. (By the way, the bottle on the table was water - that's the way it is served in all the restaurants there.)


1 comment:

Brittany said...

Looks like you had fun! We are excited for our visit.