Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fire across alley




Well, we had a little excitement tonight. About 10:15 p.m. as I was preparing to turn in for the night, I heard a loud boom. There was a car on fire across the alley from my apartment - or the back of Cynthia and Adam's home. We have an alley adjourning our lot, then a parking space, then another alley road and then back yards from Kennedy Street. One of the back yards diagonal from our place is where the car was. The fire department responded very quickly and the fire was out in just a matter of minutes. Just thirty minutes later, at 10:45, the police have gone and the fire department are loading their hose, etc. back on the truck. All is now quiet on the homefront. The pictures were taken through the screen in my bathroom window. That's my car in the driveway on the right.

1 comment:

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

How scary is that! Do they know what satrted the car on fire? ♥Lewaina Nelson