Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blizzard of 2010







We are officially under a Blizzard Warning until 7 p.m tonight. One of the above photos was taken through the window in my bathroom; you can see it is through the screen. The large mound directly in front is snow on the heat pump....... My entrance door is actually about 8' - 10' away from direct weather. I stepped out 18" at the most, and my door had a small amount of snow blown up against it, my welcome mat is covered, the stairs leading up to Cynthia's back door are packed and you can see where a "mound" of snow has blown directly in my path. That is the view from my door and the the other photo is from 18"outside. Needless to say, I have no idea how I will dig out of this with that little shovel I have been using. See you in a few weeks maybe? AND, I did not tarry but a few seconds, the wind chill is 7 degrees.

1 comment:

CStubits said...

I'm sure the missionaries will dig you and your car out again like the last two snows!