Monday, February 8, 2010

My Snow Saga Continues











I call these my "between the storms" photos. The weather forecast for tomorrow night is more snow - though not nearly as much as this past weekend. I had begun to clear a small "footpath" to my alley yesterday and had gotten about half way when the four elders came by. They were kind enough to finish my path, clear off my car (I went out earlier today and swept a little more off of it) and they cleaned the steps to Cynthia and Adam's back door. I still will not be going anywhere anytime soon as the last two photos show my alley - both directions - and my car will never make it through that. Of course, the city does not (and should not) clear alleys, so I hope someday soon the garbage trucks will break a path. Of course, eventually, it will melt - after all, it is only 23 more days 'til Spring!

No comments: