Thursday, September 4, 2008






actually at this point, things are looking much better. After two yard sales and lots of give a ways, I still had way too much to fit into the apartment. I have since given away 14 boxes of food storage (to members of the church in need) with the help of the bishopric and the relief society. I have donated several boxes to a thrift store and am in the process of trying to figure out where to put the rest.

Cynthia and Adam had worked feverously for the past month to get things ready and ran into one problem after another. So the first couple of nights I spent upstairs in their guest bedroom.

Of course we did not work or shop on Sunday, so it was Monday before we were able to get to Ikea and purchase the wardrobe. The did not have the hinges at the time, but Cynthia and Adam put it together without doors for now. At least I was able to get my clothes off the bed and I slept in my bed finally Monday night. The fun part was in the fact that I still did not have a toilet downstairs, so there were two flights of steps to go to the restroom. Oh, my poor aching knees!

No comments: