Thursday, September 4, 2008



Right now, this looks like the best spot in the whole world.

I will get back to work tomorrow. I missed going to the temple this first week because I went to Richmond, but I still plan to go as soon as possible.

I was amazed at the ease of the trip to and from Richmond. Since they live on the north side of the city, it took me just 2 hours and 10 minutes to get home - I'm not mentioning the speed I was driving, but everyone was still passing me. And I won't mention that I got turned around trying to stay on North Capitol Street, but I found my way, so that doesn't count.

I am happy. I miss my friends, but I am so very happy being here and look forward to making new friends and and also keeping in touch with all my older, treasured friends. God has been so very good to me.

No comments: