Thursday, September 4, 2008





I took a break Tuesday and went to see my new grandson, Jamie. I guess I was more excited than I thought because as I was preparing to load my car, I locked my keys inside the house and locked myself outside the house! Luckily, I had the cell phone with me. I called Cynthia who had to walk back to the house from the metro station to let me in, making her late for work on a day she had an important meeting. What a way to start the day. I felt so rotten for causing her so much trouble, but after almost a 100 miles of praying, I was able to put it into proper perspective and enjoy the rest of the day.

These are photos of William, Elisa, and their family - her son Phillip, his daughter Sara, and their son Jamie and a very happy grandma. This was the first time Sara had seen the baby; Phillip saw him Tuesday night.

No comments: